This week is the start of the Christmas season. Normally the films are picked at random but this week each member gets to pick a film to defend. The rest of the roles are still picked at random.
This week Joel defend's National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Alex is the prosecution and Dave is the all important judge. Gav acts as the character witness to lend his opinion to the arguments presented to the court.
Is this a wholesome Christmas comedy, or is this Turkey dry and overdone?
Also in the podcast:
- When is a short not a short?
- How does Jude Law keep getting work?
- Can a dead dog plan a wedding? and
- 15 seconds of train puns.
There's a slight change to quiz format this week as we have the highly original National Lampoon presents Wankety Wank.
- Frozen short playing before Pixar’s new film Coco has angered people | The Independent
- 'Captain Marvel' Casts Jude Law as the Original Captain Marvel
- Is Kris Kristofferson's wedding-planning dog drama already the worst movie of 2018? | Film | The Guardian
- Murder on the Orient Express steams ahead at the UK box office | Film | The Guardian